One of the best parts of Thanksgiving is eating a truckload of desserts that require whipped cream. When else do you get to pull this kind of stunt? Here’s how I make mine.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4th cup sugar
- 3 oz. Wild Turkey Bourbon Whiskey (101 proof)
- Get a big bowl.
- Fill it half full with ice.
- Get a smaller, metal bowl.
- Put it in the larger bowl, over the ice.
- Put the cream, sugar and whiskey in the small bowl.
- Using an electric mixer — because, seriously, people want desert and you don’t have time to use a whisk — whip the hell out of the whole thing until it looks and tastes like whipped cream.
There you go! Add an extra shot of bourbon to the chef for additional fun.