Wow, the One Red Paperclip guy actually did it.
- As a new resident to our community you will receive a Community Welcome Package containing local information and promotions from local businesses.
- The Kipling Chamber of Commerce will give you $200 in Kipling Cash. This Cash can be spent at any local Chamber of Commerce business.
- You will be given a Key to the Town of Kipling
- You will become Honorary Mayor of Kipling for One Day.
- You will be named an Honorary Lifelong Citizen of the Town of Kipling
- The day we make the trade will be decreed One Red Paperclip Day by our Town Council and everyone will be encouraged to wear a red paperclip in honor of your achievements.
- Will build the worldâ€™s largest red paperclip in dedication to you and your â€œone red paperclip projectâ€
- Most importantly to allow you to complete your questâ€¦We will trade to you a house. The house was built in the 1920â€™s and has been recently renovated. It is locate at 503 Main Street Kipling, SK Canada. It is approximately 1100 square feet on two floors. There are three bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms, kitchen, living room and dinning room. It has white vinyl siding, a new roof and eaves troughs that have been put on in the last few years. We will be sending you pictures of the house as soon as we have had time to touch up the paint.
Kyle MacDonald, do you accept our offer of one house in Kipling for one role in Corbin Bernsenâ€™s movie â€œDonna on Demandâ€?
I love it when a silly plan comes together. Bravo, One Red Paperclip.